Want to know what’s happening inside DBCA? Or, are you interested to know what we are doing to make a world of difference? Find out on this page.
Most recent activities
- A week before Thanksgiving, DBCA reached out to Sprint Relay to find out what’s being done to address deafblind consumers’ needs. Along with others, we were invited to help improve the accessibility of their service, as we have a very diverse membership. Read more on this.
- In an effort to raise awareness and promote positive change, we launched an online campaign to allow community members and supporters to show their support. See the petition here.
- DBCA is working, in collaboration with AADB, HKNC and other parties, in meeting the telecommunications needs of deafblind consumers. Read the AADB-DBCA joint statement concerning IP Relay
- In early November we started the process of offering young adults who are deafblind an enhanced leadership development course, which we hope to host in the summer of 2015.
- DBCA’s Board held its last meeting of the year on October 20. Download the meeting agenda.